We are pleased to announce that Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers will play a second benefit show for KCSN 88.5 on Sunday, October 30.
Like the first show on October 29, the second engagement on October 30 will take place at the 500-seat Plaza del Sol Performance Hall, on the campus of Cal State University, Northridge, CA.
Tickets are extremely limited and will cost $157.50 per ticket ($150.00 plus $7.50 to cover credit card and other service fees). There is a strict two ticket limit per person and every seat in the venue, no matter where it is located, is a great seat.
There are three ways to get tickets:
1. A portion of the tickets will be made available to Highway Companions Club members and allotted via a ticket request lottery.
To enter the lottery to purchase tickets, Highway Companions Club members should fill out the ticket request form during the ticket request period.
The ticket request period for the second show lasts for one day only from 12:01am PDT on Sunday, October 23 until 11:59pm PDT on Sunday October 23. You will need to sign into your Highway Companions Club account to access the lottery entry page. You must be a Highway Companions Club member to visit the ticket request page and enter the lottery.
Please note: If you are a Highway Companions Club member and entered last Friday's lottery to attempt to purchase tickets to the first benefit show but did not win, you are automatically entered into the lottery for tickets to the second show. You do not need to enter the lottery again to attempt to get tickets for the second benefit show.
If you are a member who won the first lottery and has already purchased tickets to the first concert from the Highway Companions Club, you will not not be re-entered into the lottery for the second show so other members may have a better chance to get tickets.
Every Highway Companions Club member who entered either last Friday's lottery, or who enters the lottery this coming Sunday, has an equal chance at winning the lottery and getting an opportunity to purchase tickets.
If your name is chosen at random from the lottery entrants, you will be sent a dedicated link no later than Tuesday, October 25th that you can use to purchase your tickets to the second show on October 30. The Highway Companions Club tickets for the first show are now sold out.
You will also be informed no later than Tuesday if you did not win the ticket lottery.
2. Tickets will also be available via phone pledges direct to KCSN at a cost of $300 for each pair of tickets. KCSN will be taking the orders for these tickets directly over the phone at various times over on Saturday October 22 and Sunday October 23. Listen to KCSN then for your opportunity to call in and pledge. More information about purchasing tickets via phone pledges to KCSN can be found at KCSN.org.
3. Also, a small number of orchestra pit tickets for the second show will be available via an auction benefitting KCSN. These tickets will be sold to the highest bidder with all proceeds going directly to KCSN. The auctions have begun and will end on Tuesday October 25 at auctions.kcsn.org and you must already be a paid member of KCSN to access these auctions. Please note that the KCSN auctions for BOTH shows will now end on October 25.
* No tickets will be sent out in advance.
* Tickets will be available for pick-up at the Plaza del Sol Performance Hall at California State University, Northridge after 6:00pm on the day of the show.
* Doors to the venue open at 7:00pm and the show time is 7:30pm. Ticketholders will receive a wristband to enter the venue upon checking in at the venue will call desk the night of the show. The name on the will call list will be the same as the name on the credit card used to purchase tickets and must match the name on your photo ID. No exceptions.
* Ticket purchase links for lottery winning Highway Companions Club members are good for the winning members of the lottery only. If any person other than the lottery winning Highway Companions Club member tries to use the link to purchase tickets, the order will be cancelled immediately and the ticket opportunity extended to another member.